Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Kanji

I'm posting this on my blog because I couldn't figure out how to post on our site's homepage. (I'm not that great with computers, if you couldn't already guess.) I didn't really have trouble with the first few chapters of kanji, they were simple enough that I got by just doing the workbook pages and sakubun, which gave me enough practice to memorize them. But, I've definitely been having a harder time with the later chapters, especially because we're simply responsible for a lot more at this point. I think I'm going to try to use a workbook that is made especially for kanji practice to improve my kanji and to motivate me to practice more. It was a gift so I would really like the chance to use it and I think it will be helpful to see how to space the various lines a little better so that when I write on regular paper, my kanji look a little nicer. So, maybe if anyone is having difficulty with visualizing how to write out the various characters you should try to find one of these workbooks.

No comments: